How to export QTP results/reports into HTML format? The procedure to export QTP results to HTML is same as exporting to PDF. In my previous post I had given detailed procedure for PDF. Here I am going to give a step by step procedure to export QTP results to HTML.
Following are the steps to export QTP results/QTP reports to HTML:
- Go to Automation->Results.
- “Untitled – Test Results” Window will be opened, in which you can see small window opened named “Open Test Results”. (If it doesn’t opened than you can open it by click on File->Open in “Untitled – Test Results” window.)
- Click on “Open File..” and locate the results.xml (QTP result file) file which you want to export into HTML format from
- Now go to File->Export Report, Select File Type as HTML.
- You can select export format according to your needs than click on OK and save the file.
Using above steps you can easily export QTP results/reports to HTML format.
If you like this article, You can subscribe through mail.